Making Your Reservation
Ocoee River Whitewater Rafting Trip
CANCELLATION POLICY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
When you purchase tickets with Ocoee Rafting, it is our commitment to reserve seats for you and possibly turn others away from that trip date and time. Ticket purchases for whitewater rafting is based on the same concept as ticket purchases for other events such as concerts, sports events, theme parks, and other special events that require reserved tickets in advance. Tickets that are not used are forfeited. Refunds, credits and rescheduling are not permitted. We do allow tickets to be resold by the ticket holder, but we do not assume the liability of reselling tickets within one week of the tour date. Please understand that we must be firm in adhering to these terms specified as well as the following refund/cancellation policy:
- Reservations Made Within 10 Days of the Trip Date: Full payment is required upon booking. No refunds or credits will be issued within 10 days of the trip date.
- Reservations Made Prior to 10 Days of the Trip Date: A non-refundable 25% deposit is required upon booking. Cancellations made 10 days or more before the trip date are permitted but will forfeit the non-refundable 25% deposit that has been paid. The balance will automatically be charged 10 days prior to the trip date. At that time, no refunds or credits will be issued.
- We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason within 10 days of the trip date, including tickets not used by ticket holder due to COVID - 19. Tickets can be given away or sold, however it is the obligation of the ticket holder to sell the tickets.
- We run all trips rain or shine. You're going to have fun either way!
- If Ocoee Rafting determines a tour must be canceled due to an unforeseen circumstance, Ocoee Rafting will allow rescheduling or issue a credit for another date. Refunds will not be issued.
- We regret we cannot make exceptions to this refund/cancellation policy for personal emergencies, illness including COVID-19, missed trips, bad weather (rain, wind, storms or cold temperature) or any other unforeseen circumstance.
REQUIREMENTS TO RAFT
- All participants must agree to raft at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver and release of liability form.
- Tennessee State Parks require all rafters on the Ocoee must be at least 12 years of age, and any participant under the age of 18 must also have a parent or guardian's signature.
- All participants must wear shoes (strap on sandals, tennis shoes, or water shoes). Flip flops are not allowed.
- As a sanitary measure, we require that a shirt be worn by all participants. Tank tops and bathing suit tops are not allowed.
- Suntan oils are not permitted. We recommend suntan lotion for sun screen.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before or during river trips is strictly prohibited. Anyone that is under the influence will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased within 24 hours of the trip date, we recommend that you contact ticket sales at 800- 251-4800 to confirm availability.
- Trip check-in begins at your scheduled trip time. The check-in time can vary depending on the size of the trip, but on an average is 15 - 30 minutes for each trip. Preparation including getting gear and the safety briefing is another 15 - 20 minutes on average.
- Due to the nature of outdoor activities, unforeseen circumstances may arise, causing delays beyond our control. Therefore, there is a chance that trips could be delayed. To prevent long wait times, we recommend not arriving more than 10 minutes early, however arriving late could result in missing your tour.
- Please arrive at our outpost no later than you scheduled trip time. Because we are on a strict launch schedule, we cannot delay trips or ask that our other guests wait for those that are late. All ticket sales are for the date and time they are purchased for. We do not issue refunds, credits, or reschedule missed trips.
- We do not guarantee seating arrangements. If tickets are purchased separately, there is an additional fee of $5.00 per person in order to make seating arrangements with other individuals or groups. If we do not know of a requested seating arrangement prior to the day of the trip, we will not be able to accommodate the seating request.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OCOEE RAFTING!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE ADVENTURE OF WHITEWATER RAFTING WITH YOU!