- All parcipants must agree to raft at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver.
- Tennessee State Parks require all rafters on the Ocoee must be at least 12 years of age, and any participant under the age of 18 must also have a parent or guardian's signature.
- All participants must wear shoes (strap on sandals, tennis shoes, or water shoes). Flip flops are not allowed.
- As a sanitary measure, we require that a shirt be worn by all participants. Tank tops and bathing suit tops are not allowed.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before or during river trips is strictly prohibited. Anyone that is under the influence will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.