Making Your Reservation
Ocoee River Whitewater Rafting Trip
CANCELLATION POLICY, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
When you purchase tickets with Ocoee Rafting, it is our commitment to reserve seats for you and possibly turn others away from the particular trip date and time. With this in mind, please understand that we must be firm in adhering to the following refund/cancellation policy:
- We do not give refunds, credits, or reschedule for any reason within 10 days of the trip.
- For cancellations made 10 days or more before the trip date, a refund will be issued minus a $5.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the Middle and Upper Ocoee trips and $10.00 per ticket cancellation fee on the Full River trips.
- We run all trips rain or shine. You're going to have fun either way!
- If we have to cancel our tours for unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a rain check only. Refunds will not be issued.
- We regret we cannot make exceptions to this refund/cancellation policy for personal emergencies, illness, or bad weather.
REQUIREMENTS TO RAFT
- All parcipants must agree to raft at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver.
- Tennessee State Parks require all rafters on the Ocoee must be at least 12 years of age, and any participant under the age of 18 must also have a parent or guardian's signature.
- All participants must wear shoes (strap on sandals, tennis shoes, or water shoes). Flip flops are not allowed.
- As a sanitary measure, we require that a shirt be worn by all participants. Tank tops and bathing suit tops are not allowed.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before or during river trips is strictly prohibited. Anyone that is under the influence will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased within 24 hours of the trip date, we recommend that you contact our office at (800) 251-4800 to confirm availability.
- Trip check-in begins at your scheduled trip time. The check-in time varies depending on the size of the trip. We check in for 15 - 30 minutes for each trip.
- There is a chance that trips can be delayed. To prevent long wait times, we recommend not arriving more than 15 minutes early.
- Please arrive at our outpost by your trip time. Because we are on strict launch schedules, we cannot delay trips or ask that our other guests wait for those that are late. All ticket sales are for the date and time they are purchased for. We do not refund, credit, or reschedule missed trips.
- We do not guarantee seating arrangements. If tickets are purchased separately, there is an additional fee of $5.00 per person in order to make seating arrangements with other individuals or groups. If we do not know of a requested seating arrangement prior to the day of the trip, we will not be able to accommodate the seating request.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OCOEE RAFTING!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE ADVENTURE OF WHITEWATER RAFTING WITH YOU!